FS - Crown Graphic 4x5 $250 shipped

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by rrankin, May 17, 2010.

1. rrankin

rrankin Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    My daughter found another box in the closet while cleaning out for a garage sale, so here's another camera for your APUG-ish pleasure.

Crown Graphic 4x5 with Optar 135mm f4.7 lens, pop out read viewing hood, graflok back. Serial number 921689. There are various sights and things on it but this was my first 4x5 ages ago and I had (and have) no idea what they are or how they work. There is a sheet included of instructions about cams and things but I don't know if any of it applies to this particular camera.

Known issues: 1) there is a piece of the edge trim missing and you can see this in the photo. 2) the trigger needs adjusting to actually fire the shutter. There are screws there to do the adjusting, but I'm not handy and figure its better not to try it.

$250 shipped priority in the USA; USPS money order or Paypal fees, if any, to the buyer. Willing to consider trade involving whole plate film holders and a small universal flange/iris.

Cheers, Richard

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2010
  2. Fotoguy20d

Fotoguy20d Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Nice camera. For cost of shipping to the buyer, I should have the extra trim pieces to spare - glues in easily with a little Titebond.

Dan

3. rrankin

rrankin Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Offers?

4. rrankin

rrankin Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    sold