FS/Feelers: Konica Auto S3

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by mweintraub, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mweintraub

mweintraub Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I bought this camera at a local thrift shop and used it once. It's a cool looking camera and very easy to use. I also have a Canonet so I don't know why I need this too, but it's such a good looking camera.

I thought I decided to sell it until I pulled it out of it's case but now I'm not sure. Are these feeler posts allowed? =/

Included:
    - Original push on Konica lens cap and case
    - Camera with previous owners name, address, and phone # etched in back

2. elekm

elekm Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Names or numbers that are etched or scratched onto a camera significantly diminish its value.

I don't have an answer as to what is allowed. I would say, just make a decision.

3. fotch

fotch Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    :whistling:

4. TheToadMen

TheToadMen Subscriber

Shooter:
    Pinhole
    JUST KEEP IT

Just keep it and have some fun with it now and again. And if you shoot some images with it this month, you can post these and win the
    "Monthly Shooting Assignment - Jan/Feb 2014 (MSA) here on Apug. The theme for this MSA is: "Cheap camera challenge!" (read the first post in that thread for more info).

As far as I can tell, it is a nice little rangefinder camera with a 38 mm lens.

If you don't want to keep it yourself, just send it to my "abandoned film camera orphanage" (A.F.C.O.) to join its partners in misfortune (i.e. other old & abandoned simple RF cameras). I'll give it a good home, a good clean and some real action from time to time.

BTW: IF the battery dies, the shutter still works, but your aperture is wide open at f/1.8.

5. mgb74

mgb74 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I don't understand your ad. Do you want us to convince you to keep it? Or convince you to sell it?

6. pstake

pstake Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    +1

Sounds like a good user to me. I would keep it.

7. mweintraub

mweintraub Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Yeah, I guess I needed a nudge either way. Thanks guys. I'm going to keep it. I'm selling off some other gear so I'll keep this and keep it in my bag and use it when I can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.