FS: Five Pentax 645 lenses

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by STP, Jun 30, 2010.

1. STP

STP Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    FS: Five Pentax 645 Lenses, all great lenses, all priced to sell. Prices include shipping.

1. 200mm Pentax SMC-A f/4, with both caps. Integrated hood. Glass and body are flawless. Focuses smoothly, aperture blades are clean and move freely. This lens is in superb condition. Serial #4057217. $125 shipped.

2. 150mm Pentax SMC-A f/3.5, with both caps. Integrated hood. Glass and body are excellent+. Front glass has two exceedingly small marks near the edge, hard to see even when I’m looking for them – the light has to be just right. Focus is smooth, aperture blades are clean and move freely. Serial #4131121. $95 shipped.

3. 75mm Pentax SMC-FA f/2.8, with both caps. Glass is flawless. Body is excellent+, the only mark being the small piece of tape covering (or that contains) the serial number is slightly marred (shown in photo). Auto-focuses quickly, aperture blades are clean and move freely. Serial #5156451. $230 shipped.

4. 55mm Pentax SMC-A f/2.8, with both caps. Glass and body are flawless. Focuses smoothly, aperture blades are clean and move freely. Serial #4029288. One of my favorite Pentax 645 lenses. $200 shipped.

5. 45mm Pentax SMC-A f/2.8, with both caps. Glass and body are flawless. Focuses smoothly, aperture blades move freely; there may be some small spots of oil on the front of the blades. The lens functions perfectly. Serial #4023467. $140 shipped.

I guarantee these lenses to be as described; purchase price will be refunded if I’ve missed something or if they are not as stated. I won’t be happy until you’re happy.

Payment via echeck (must clear) or paypal gift option (immediate delivery). Add 2% for regular paypal. Prices include USPS shipping within the CONUS. Email me for additional photos or if you have questions. I’ve bought and sold extensively on photo.net, FM (SteveP), APUG (stp), and the big auction (stp-montana).

Attached Files:

2. stp-montana

stp-montana Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Or would ebay be better than the photo boards?

3. Jinxt

Jinxt Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I'd love the 55mm but at the moment I don't have the extra cash to spend on my 645.

Good luck on the sale :smile:

4. Nige

Nige Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    someone on www.pentaxforums.com might be happy to see these prior to being offered on the big auction site, but I think they have minimal post limit to sell over there.

5. STP

STP Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Nige, thanks for the suggestion. I didn't know about pentaxforums.com, but I joined yesterday and posted an ad today (only 3 lenses left).

6. STP

STP Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    The 200mm and 150mm lenses have been sold.

7. STP

STP Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Will be sending these to KEH this week. Last chance.

8. Holnbals

Holnbals Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Interested in the 45mm

9. STP

STP Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Email sent to Hoinbals.

10. STP

STP Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    45mm tentatively sold pending payment.

11. STP

STP Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    75mm lens sold. Only lens left is the 55mm, and it's a terrific lens.

12. stp-montana

stp-montana Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    45mm lens sold.

13. 2F/2F

2F/2F Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Are you the same person using two screen names?

14. stp-montana

stp-montana Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Can't really tell if 2F/2F is asking me a question, but no, I don't have two screen names. Just me, stp.

15. stp-montana

stp-montana Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    55mm lens still available. Great lens; make me a reasonable offer.

16. 2F/2F

2F/2F Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I am definitley asking you a question, and very "really."

So, you are STP...as opposed to stp-montanta, which is who you are in the post in which you just called yourself "stp." The ad was placed by STP, and followups have been posted by both STP and stp-montana. The same person appears to be speaking under both names. Is this so?

17. stp-montana

stp-montana Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    2F/2F, you're right! I use "stp" (my initials) some places, and "stp-montana" other places. Evidently I registered on this forum twice and didn't know it. So any posting with "stp" or "stp-montana" are from me. That can be confusing, and confusion isn't good when buying or selling, so I apologize. The buyers I've heard from have all been very happy with their purchases (I've also had this ad on PN, FM, and pentaxforum). I'll either delete one of the usernames (if I can) or be more careful when posting. I appreciate the question; I hadn't noticed the two screen names.

18. lxdude

lxdude Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Maybe it was your evil twin.
    I'd stick with STP-after all he's a subscriber! And the Racer's Edge.:wink:

19. stp-montana

stp-montana Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Yeah, the "Racer's Edge" was my nickname in high school and college, only because I'm really the exact opposite of such a connotation; it was given to me in friendly jest.

I subscribe to so many sites and have so many user names that I have to keep a list that is frequently referenced when I log in. I don't know how I came to have two user names here, except perhaps the policies require one to be a subscriber in order to list something for sale, in which case I might have had to create a new (second) account at one time.

20. Holnbals

Holnbals Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Thanks stp, for everything.Lens looks excellent :smile: