FS: FomaBROM 112 11x14" (AUS)

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Alex Bishop-Thorpe, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Bishop-Thorpe

Alex Bishop-Thorpe Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Well, consider this an end of semester sale. I wont have access to a darkroom for a few months over the summer break, so there's no reason to leave this in my room to get fried in the heat when somebody else out there could use it. Has been kept in an airconditioned room since purchase and is of course good and fresh.
    I bought 50 sheets of this from Blanco Negro back in September for a project that only ended up taking a dozen sheets. My luck is your luck. I have one unopened pack of 25 sheets, plus another pack with about 10 sheets left.

So we have 35-40 sheets of FomaBROM (112) 11x14" FB Matt paper for your enjoyment. Absolutely gorgeous stuff to use with a lovely finish. A dunk in selenium warms it up nicely too.
    I'll also throw in a part box of 5x7" with about 10-20 sheets left in it. You can use them as test strips - it's the leftover of what I used for round #21 of the Postcard Exchange :D

If I could be more exact with the numbers in the part packs I would, but as I mentioned I dont have access to a darkroom for now, and I'd rather not count them in the light...so I've just been conservative with the numbers to be safe.

All it up it cost me a bit over $160 a few months ago. Lets say $45 plus shipping from my neck of the woods? I'm in Adelaide, South Australia.

2. Alex Bishop-Thorpe

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Pictures, as you'd expect.

Attached Files:

3. tomalophicon

tomalophicon Member

Shooter:
    Sub 35mm
    I'll take it, Alex. Give your bank details and shipping cost and I'll pay.

4. Alex Bishop-Thorpe

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Sold, and on it's way to Tom in tomorrow's mail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.