FS/FT Hasselblad 500CM kit w/ 50,80,150mm lenses, PME viewfinder...

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Myxine, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Myxine

Myxine Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi all,

I also put this classified on LFPF but i thought it might gain more interest here. Up for sale is my Hasselblad kit. I love it but find myself using rangefinders more and more. I'm then open to trades with Mamiya 7/7II equipment (lenses, body, kit... )

The kit is comprised with a beautiful all black 500CM body, 2 A12 backs, 50mm, 80mm, 150mm lenses, chimney and PME viewfinders, 2 extension tubes and 2 close up filters. Everything is obviously in perfect working condition

I'd like 1650$ for it, shipped and paypal'd.

If you are interested, here's an extensive description of each item.

- Hasselblad 500CM Serial # RS 124xxxx
    Matte Black. Minty/Perfect condition: no scratches, no loss of paint, all leatherette present and perfect. Rear curtains perfect.

- 80mm f2.8 Zeiss Planar T* Matte Black Serial # 62699xx Perfect, scratch free lens surfaces. Perfect, scratch free exterior. Front and back lens caps.

- 50mm f4 Zeiss Distagon T* Matte Black Serial # 63633xx Perfect, scratch free lens surfaces. Outer barrel shows finger marks and wispy surface marks, but not scratches or loss of paint. Always protected by filter. Special drop in filter and shade, made for the 50mm. Back cap. No front cap (use filter).

- 150mm f4 Zeiss Sonnar T* Matte Black Serial # 62863xx. Perfect, scratch free lens surfaces. Outer barrel shows finger marks and wispy surface marks, but not scratches or loss of paint. Always protected by filter. Back and front cap.

- Back #1 Matte Black A12 Serial RS 31720xx beautiful 120 back. new seals. works perfectly.

- Back #2 Chrome A12 Serial UI 4555xx good condition A12, new seals, works perfectly, some signs of wear. A little shrinkage on leatherette, but all in tact. Some surface scratches on chrome, but presenatable and working well.

- PME Finder Working well. With cover. No signs of wear. To be honest, I never used this. It works fine and is helpful, but it adds weight, and I liked the waistlevel finder for shooting better.

- Extension rings: 55mm and 32mm. No paint loss. Work as they should

- Close up filters: Hasselblad Proxars - perfect condition - 2m and 0.5m

All pictures can be found here: Hasselblad 500 kit

DSC_2057.jpg

DSC_2064.jpg

DSC_2068.jpg

2. Silver Halide / Zone

Silver Halide / Zone Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Wow

This is really a beautiful kit, would you be interested in a trade for some awesome 4x5 gear?

Marc

PS: you can contact me directly at marc.huot@bell.net

3. Myxine

Myxine Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hey Marc,

Thanks for your interest. I'm sorry but i sold my 4x5 equipment a few months ago, and i don't think i'll take that strenuous ( yet rewarding ) path again :smile:
    Mamiya 7 gear is really what i'm looking for

Thanks again

4. mporter012

mporter012 Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I have a few questions. Can you PM me? Thanks!

5. clayne

clayne Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have a 7, and use rangefinders regularly. While the 7 is a great camera I think you should hang on to your blad.

6. Myxine

Myxine Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hey Clayne,

Thanks for the advice. I might, actually. But i had a M7 that i sold a few months back and i miss it. The thing is I always regret selling cameras at some point, and that one is especially beautiful. Oh well. They're beautiful tools :smile:

By the way, before Clayne or someone else make me change my mind, i lower the price to 1450$.

Yes, that's 1450$ for a gorgeous kit that looks like new (even though it's not) :tongue:

7. clayne

clayne Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Consider the opportunity cost though. I'm sure you got into the Blad for more than 1450$, plus all the time spent getting it, etc. etc. I'd hang onto it because I believe it's a more versatile camera, can focus closer (something the 7 is not good at), and in general will provide you with plenty of great output until you get another 7. That's just where I'm coming from.

8. tarzan

tarzan Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Hi, I just sent you a message through LFF. I will buy your Hasselblad outfit for $1450 shipped to 37076 including PayPal cost. Please send me a PayPal requst for money to swonerp@gmail.com Thank you Pam...Tarzan

9. Myxine

Myxine Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Clayne, you are right on many level. And i might do a mistake. Most of my pictures are landscapes and usually i fly from New Orleans to whatever place in the west i feel like visiting. To me, the 6x7 format fits better my views and a M7 is easier to carry on a hike. Now the Mamiya will probably be a walkaround camera, and i'l try to get a Pentax 6x7 system that can be found for cheap-er.
    Anyway, lots of pros and cons... The biggest for me is the backs that can be loaded with color and b&w..

Tarzan, i'll go on LFF find your PM. Thanks a lot!

EDIT: No message from you on LFF

10. Myxine

Myxine Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    - sold to Ghostman -

Thank you

11. Ghostman

Ghostman Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Thank you for the sale Myxine. I almost feel bad taking this beautiful kit from you but I can assure you it will be well used and much loved.

12. mporter012

mporter012 Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Well you can't have it all! That's the nicest kit I've ever seen. The buyer will enjoy. Why you are selling it, I haven't a clue!

13. tron_

tron_ Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Got a great deal on this camera, wish I had seen this sooner!