FS/FT: Mamiya M645 macro rings, lenses, power grip for M645 super/pro

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by adelorenzo, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adelorenzo

adelorenzo Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    I picked up a large Mamiya M645 kit and am looking to sell or trade some of the items I don't want.

1. Macro auto extension rings #1, #2 and #3S. I don't believe these have ever been used but, as you can see in the photo, the tiny screws came loose and one of the little metal thingies fell off. I have the metal thingy but couldn't find the screws on my floor. $100
    2. 210mm/F4 lens comes with rear cap, no front cap. Hood is built-in. Excellent condition, maybe some internal dust but no marks on the glass. $85
    3. 55mm/F2.8 lens comes with front and rear caps, rubber hood. Excellent condition, maybe some internal dust but no marks on the glass. $75
    4. Power grip motor winder. I bought this before I realized it won't work with my camera and is made for the M645 super or pro. The rubber is slightly discolored and there is some grunge in the battery compartment. I put batteries in it and the battery check works. I can't test but it was sold to me as working and if it's not I'll refund your money. $30

Paypal preferred although Canadians can also use Interac e-mail transfer. I can ship any item within Canada or the US for $25. International feel free to contact me. Buy multiple items and get a break on shipping.

In terms of trade I am looking to get any of the leaf shutter LS lenses, a grid focusing screen or a non-metered prism for my M645.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2013
  2. tars

tars Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    pm sent :smile:

3. phirehouse

phirehouse Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Payment sent for the 55mm......Thank's.

4. adelorenzo

adelorenzo Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    55mm sold, all other items still available and open to offers.

5. mweintraub

mweintraub Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    How is the plastic covering on the grip? I have the same grip and both of the pieces are coming up. I'm deciding to replace the whole thing or just buy a new grip.

6. adelorenzo

adelorenzo Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    This one has rubber covering the grip. I think it's on there securely but will check when I get home tonight.

7. adelorenzo

adelorenzo Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Sorry never responded to the previous post. There is rubber covering the grip and it is on securely, has some white-ish marks as seen in the photo. Probably too late but also wanting to bump the thread.

Everything but the 55mm is still for sale.

8. Mike645

Mike645 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Hi... if the grip is still available I'm interested... any chance you can quote me postage to Norway? Thanks in advance, hope I'm not too late..

Mike :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.