FS: Graflex RB Series B 4X5 with 2 film holders and bag mag.

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Chrismat, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrismat

Chrismat Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I bought this a little over a year ago, I like it a lot but I think I may concentrate on 35mm and and medium format.

The camera is in great shape, the serial number is 154950. It comes with a Kodak Anastigmat 4.5 lens, serial number 335734. The carrying handle is whole, the focusing hood looks like it is a replacement, it looks too new to be the original. Shutter speeds seem correct. Holding the lens up to light, it is clear with very little dust, there is a small scratch on the outer element but it does not affect images. Lens comes with a holder for screw on filters.

The two 4X5 holders are in great shape. I had planned to obtain more, but they are hard to find and the ones I did find seemed to be in pretty poor shape. The bag mag is also in very good condition with all 12 septums included. I never got a chance to use it, but I checked the inside of the leather pouch in a dark room with a small flashlight and didn't see any light leaks. It also comes with a Graflex Film Pack Adapter which I've only used to protect the shutter when I'm not using the camera. You can see a side view of it in the 2nd photo.

I would like to sell everything together but I will consider selling the bag mag separately.

Graflex RB Super D/RB Series B instruction manual also included.

$335 will include everything and postage within the U.S., PM me for an international shipping rate. Paypal and USPS postal money orders accepted.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2012
  2. bushpig

bushpig Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Lovely.

If I didn't have the holidays to deal with, I'd be tempted.

Very tempted.

3. Chrismat

Chrismat Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Camera is sold. I decided to sell it without the film holders and the bag mag so they are still available.

How about $30 for the two film holders, that will include postage within the U.S.

$60 for the bag mag, also includes postage in the U.S. P.M. me for an international postal rate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.