FS: Hasselblad 500C/M Chrome, Sonnar 150mm f4 T*, film back

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Palantiri7, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palantiri7

Palantiri7 Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Oh wow, my first 'for sale' on APUG! Anyway, this sale is for a Hasselblad 500C/M in chrome with a film back. Also included is a Sonnar 150mm f4 T* lens. The glass is clean (specks in picture are dust particles). The mirror is perfect. Of course, everything works. I bought this camera and lens (both from KEH 11 months ago or so) as a battery-less backup to my Rollei system but as I have 'upgraded' the Rollei batteries the Hasselblad is no longer necessary.

Shipping will be $40. FedEx Worldwide. If shipping costs more, I will absorb the cost (I live in Trinidad in the Caribbean). Price for the kit is $700. (via PayPal) not including shipping. Total will be $740.

Attached Files:

2. Jadedoto

Jadedoto Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Oh man. oh man. One of my friends at school just got one of these cameras. I want one soooo baaaddddd but don't have $700 to cough up :sad:

3. Palantiri7

Palantiri7 Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Price drop to $650. inclusive of shipping.

4. Palantiri7

Palantiri7 Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Hi everybody,

In light of requests for other payment options, I thought I should add that I've specified PayPal as the payment route for the buyer's (that's you) protection. In case something bad happens, you can open a dispute both with PayPal and your credit card issuer to get your money back. Other payment options requested pretty much spell doom if you get conned.

5. Palantiri7

Palantiri7 Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    *SOLD*

Thank you everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.