FS: Kodak E100VS Readyloads

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by ljsegil, Jun 10, 2010.

1. ljsegil

ljsegil Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    For sale up to six unopened, factory sealed boxes of Kodak Readyloads, E100VS 4x5 film, twenty sheets/box, dated 03/09, stored frozen. Asking $90 a box, or $500 for all six.
    Larry

2. frobozz

frobozz Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Do these readyload packs work in the Polaroid 545i holder, or is that just a false piece of info I heard somewhere?

Thanks,
    Duncan

3. ljsegil

ljsegil Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    According to the filmholder article on the home page of the large format photography forum, the readyloads will work in the Polaroid holder. I cannot vouch for this as I have never tried to use them in anything other than the Kodak holder.
    Larry

4. ljsegil

ljsegil Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    I have also unearthed from my basement archeological dig an earlier generation Kodak (cat #157 2702) readyload holder which worked fine when last I tried to use it (since the Paleolithic), I suppose that can be had for $25, refundable if the holder does not perform properly.
    LJS

5. ljsegil

ljsegil Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Bump in honor of the weekend and World Cup.
    How about $85/box? I can also provide an older (Kodak catalog #157 2502) but still fully functional (just tested) Readyload Holder for $25 with film purchase if someone needs one (two available), or a holder is free if someone wants all six boxes for $500. Current price includes shipping, paypal fine.
    Larry
    All proceeds are going to the 8x10 E100VS purchase, so it's not that I dislike the film, I just want bigger pieces of it.

6. ljsegil

ljsegil Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    OK, I really want to raise some cash to try to get the 8x10 E100VS purchase over the top, and so I need to convert these boxes to that cash. Price is now $80 shipped for frozen, factory sealed, twenty sheet boxes of 4x5 Kodak Readyload E100VS, dated 3/09. All boxes are unopened and have been frozen since purchase. I can offer, if someone needs a holder, two perfectly functional Kodak Readyload film holders, $25 each. If anyone wants all six boxes, price will be $450 shipped with a free holder. There aren't too many Readyloads out there any more, they sure can be convenient, and this is a great film (which is why I want that big 8x10 piece!).
    Larry