FS: Kodak HR-500+ Professional Film Scanner - $6000 obo

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Misc. -Anything Goes' started by justin parker, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justin parker

justin parker Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have decided to sell my Kodak HR-500+ film scanner that has the 135 and 120 Halse strip gates for quickly scanning cut strips or uncut rolls of 35mm and MF film. The machine is a workhorse and works great and very quickly. Comes with a computer that runs DP2 and has the SCSI interface needed to talk to the scanner. Since there is not a ton of info out there for these scanners (they used to be $40k scanners and only <800 were made I believe) please feel free to ask me questions and make offers.

Cheers,
    Justin

0001.jpg 0002.jpg 0004.JPG 0005.jpg 0006.jpg 0007.jpg 0009.jpg 0010.jpg 0011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
  2. wildbill

wildbill Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    check the rules before posting ebay links..

3. justin parker

justin parker Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Sorry wildbill, I just figured I would save on the poor APUG servers and not upload redundant images here, but I have now uploaded them here and removed the link. Won't happy again.

4. justin parker

justin parker Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Bumping. I would really love for this scanner to find a home here with an APUG member. Especially someone who might have some Kodachromes they wold love to digitize. :smile: This scanner makes scanning cut strips AND uncut rolls a breeze with DIGITAL ICE built into the hardware that works even on Kodachromes.

5. StoneNYC

StoneNYC Inactive

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Since you took the ebay link off, how much are you asking?

~Stone | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

6. justin parker

justin parker Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format

StonyeNYC, I have it right now as $6000 obo. It is a turn-key very high quality scanner system. I hope it finds a home with the right person who is still shooting a lot of 120 film, especially slides. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.