FS. LEICA FOCOMAT 35MM WITH EXTRAS $250 PLUS SHIPPING AND PACKING.

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by herb, Jun 18, 2013.

1. herb

herb Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I don't shoot this format anymore, have need of the counter space. Priced very cheap. In excellent condition, with a slide holder and the price double glass negative holder.

I don't have facilities to pack this bad boy, so what I am doing is offering it at a steal price with the caveat that I will take it to Fedex, get them to pack it and ship it anywhere. That cost can be determined once I have a serious buyer who says he is willing to buy it. I would then take it to FedEx and come back with a price for everthing, so you would not be risking any $$ until the final tally is in.

Photos coming soon. references on request. I have over 300 transactions at 100% feedback on the auction site.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
  2. tkamiya

tkamiya Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Where are you? Does the factory lens (I think it's 40mm) come with the kit??

3. herb

herb Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I am in Raleigh, NC, and yes the kit has the factory lens, a spare bulb and all the necessaries- I think I have the manual and/or a book on this enlarger which shows how to do color enlarging.

Photos tomorrow.

4. hawkegihm

hawkegihm Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Herb, is this still available?

5. herb

herb Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    yep, still available. I am working on getting it packed, so I can get a good ship quote.
    use my email: herbcunningham@gmail.com. I check it a lot more than apug