FS: Mamiya C-220F w/80mm f/2.8

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by BradS, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradS

BradS Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    I have a Mamiya C-220F with a 80mm f/2.8 lens in the late model black shutter with a blue dot. This is the latest and in my opinion, the best of the C-220 series TLR.

The camera and lens are in excellent mechanical and optical condition (don't let the dust fool you). Everything works as it should. Front lens cap included. I have used this sparingly and it has always produced fantastic results.

$SOLD domestic shipping via US Postal Service Priority mail. International shipping at something like cost - figure about $35 to Canada and $50 to Europe. Paypal, Money Orders from the US Post Office or maybe cash.

I also have a Mamiya-Sekor 135mm f/4.5 twin lens set in black shutter (no blue dot). The exterior looks fantastic. The glass is ok...usable. Regardless of how it looks, it definitely makes fantastic photos. The shutter kinda has a mind of its own. When it works, it works fine but, sometimes it goes through all the motions and sounds like it worked but it did not open. It seems to prefer warm weather...I think it may just need to be cleaned. Comes with both front and rear caps...I'd like $50+shipping but, maybe I'm dreaming - make me an offer. I'd also be interested in a trade for a good working folder, 120 size B&W film...large quantities of well composted manure (bovine or equine only please).

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2012
  2. 2bits

2bits Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Very nice looking 220!

3. BradS

BradS Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Camera is sold. Thanks everyone.

4. BradS

BradS Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Closing this thread and will open a new one with some photos of the 135mm lens pair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.