FS: Mamiya C220 and Paramender.

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Chrismat, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrismat

Chrismat Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'm selling my Mamiya C220 with a Mamiya Sekor 80mm 2.8 lens and a Mamiya Paramender. The camera is in very good to excellent condition, the lens glass is in very good shape, no fungus or haze, just a little bit of dust which is to be expected and which doesn't affect images at all. The shutter speeds are accurate and the aperture blades are clean. The optics are excellent, nice and sharp with good contrast. I took the two photos with the camera recently, almost two weeks ago.

The Paramender is in very good shape, it's a great aid for close-ups, almost a necessity if you want to do close ups with this camera.

I don't have the Mamiya double lens cap for the 80mm, but I will include two 46mm lens caps, one for the focusing lens and one for the taking lens.

Camera: $325 includes shipping in the U.S. via Paypal or postal money order, $355 via Paypal for international shipping.

Paramender: $40 includes shipping in the U.S. via Paypal or postal money order. $55 via Paypal for international shipping.

Chris

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012
  2. theo120mm

theo120mm Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    PM sent for Paramender :smile:

3. Chrismat

Chrismat Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Paramender is sold.

4. Chrismat

Chrismat Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Price drop for C220: $280 via Paypal or postal money order includes shipping in the U.S., $300 via Paypal for international shipping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.