FS: Metz SCA module and cables for Mamiya 645

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by TheFlyingCamera, Feb 14, 2013.

1. TheFlyingCamera

TheFlyingCamera Membership Council Council

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    For sale: SCA module to connect a Metz flash for TTL on a Mamiya 645. This is the complete module with the connector to a Metz CT/CL flash, the TTL sensor and the PC socket on the Mamiya 645 (I assume this is only for the later Pro/Pro TL/etc models, NOT the 1000s or other earlier Mamiya 645s). Pictures to follow later tonight. $50 + actual shipping. Paypal preferred.

2. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The module will only provide TTL with the 645 Pro TL (that is what the TL means :smile:) - not the 645 Pro or 645 Super..

It may very well fire the flash correctly on the Pro and Super.

I don't know about compatibility with the 645 AF cameras, or any RZ67 models.

Hope this helps.

3. dorff

dorff Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    AFAIK, the 3951 and 3952 modules are required for the 645 AF series. They work on different flashes, so you have to make sure which adapter is required for your particular flash. The 3951 is for the SCA 3000 series flashes. This particular module (for the Pro TL) won't work on the 645 AF, I think in part because it doesn't communicate lens focal length to the flash.

4. TheFlyingCamera

TheFlyingCamera Membership Council Council

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    You all are correct - it does say Pro TL on the unit. Sale pending, to a Pro TL owner.