FS: Nikon Bodies

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by mgb74, Sep 12, 2013.

1. mgb74

mgb74 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    2 Nikon bodies. Both VG to exc condition. Both film tested and working fine.

N2000 (F-301) manual focus body. Integral motor drive; uses 4 AAA batteries for film advance and meter. Auto, program, and manual operation. TTL flash capability. $20 plus shipping. I can add a Sunpak 266d Nikon-dedicated flash for $10.

N70 AF body. Integral motor drive; uses 2 3v lithium batteries. A bit of an odd user interface but not that bad once you get used to it (took me about 1 roll of film). Pop up flash as well as hot shoe. Surprisingly feature rich for a lower end body:
    • Center and spot metering
    • Manual and auto exposure control
    • Rear curtain sync
    • AF lock
    • Wide area and spot autofocus
    • DX film speed with manual override
    Also $20 plus shipping. Or $50 plus shipping with the 35-70 Nikon AF pictured. It's also in VG-exc condition with no haze, separation, significant marks. Focuses smoothly.

I can do checks, MOs, or paypal. 10 day return privilege and % to Apug.

Please note that I will be unavailable the evening of 9/13 through evening of 9/14. However, I'm available to mail these out tomorrow.

Attached Files:

2. tessar

tessar Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'd like to buy the N2000 if still available and will forward the $$ by Paypal as soon as you can let me know the USPS charge to postal code T2T 4G2 in Canada (Calgary, AB).

3. mgb74

mgb74 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    N2000 is sold. N70 still available.

4. mgb74

mgb74 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Bump on the N70