FS:Nikon F3P with SB-16A flash - $300

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by John_Nikon_F, Aug 31, 2010.

1. John_Nikon_F

John_Nikon_F Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Offering up my F3P. Just had it overhauled about a month ago to the tune of $210. Everything works properly on it now. Cosmetically, it has some brassing and some dings, to be expected with a camera that had been used professionally most of its life. It is being sold without the MD-4 or the MF-6B back, but comes with Nikon BF-1a body cap, DK-19 eyecup, BS-1 hot shoe cover, instruction book, and the SB-16A, which comes with its wide-angle diffuser (SW-7, IIRC). The stock B screen has been replaced with a P screen with the diagonal split-image and four composition lines, plus microprism collar. Would rather not sell it, but, since I need to pay for an F2AS that I won on evilBay, a Fluke 77 multimeter, and the Leica-R 50/2 Summicron that my R4 wears, it needs to go. $300, plus shipping.

Lenses in photos and the MD-4 aren't included.

-J

Attached Files:

2. Jinxt

Jinxt Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Bah! I want this soo bad! I need to get some of my spare equipment sold so I can find another one to buy as I'm sure this one will not be sitting here for sale very long at all. Good luck with the sale. Fantastic camera set up exactly how I've always wanted one set up :sad:

3. John_Nikon_F

John_Nikon_F Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    How much can you afford at the moment? We can work out a deal where you can pay it off over time, or make me an offer and I'll consider it.

-J

4. John_Nikon_F

John_Nikon_F Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Gone... Sold to Kenmore Camera.