FS or For Trade Ilford, Kodak Gold, Agfa 35 mm film all ISOs from 100 to 3200

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by LowriderS10, Aug 11, 2010.

1. LowriderS10

LowriderS10 Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Las night I picked up a box of film from a local guy, but some of the stuff I can't develop, others I have no need for (I usually shoot low ISO). So I figured I'll let you guys pick and choose whatever you want and I'll shoot the rest...there's enough here that I don't think I'll run out anytime soon.

The guy (who seemed very trustworthy and honest, didn't come across as the kind of person who'd lie about a few rolls of film to make a few bucks) said all of the film was purchased within the past two years. They were stored in an airtight and light-tight container in a cool basement, but not frozen. Though I have nothing to back up his claims (except seeing the box he took them out of and the fact that the box/rolls of film did feel very cool to the touch even on a hot summer day) I have no reason to doubt anything he said. Ever since I got them home, they've been stored in my freezer.

Here's what I have:

18 rolls of Kodak Gold 200
    6 rolls of Kodak Max 400
    6 rolls of Kodak Max 800
    5 rolls of Kirkland 100 (I did my research this is AGFA film that was sold rebadged by Costco, apparently it's great stuff, since 100 ASA is hard to come by I may keep a roll or two of this)
    1 roll of Ilford Delta 3200 B&W - 36 exp
    2 rolls of Ilford Delta 400 B&W - 24 exp
    2 rolls of Ilford Delta 100 B&W - 24 exp

As for prices... it'll depend on what you want...I think the easiest thing to do is message me with what you want and an offer...I'll most likely take it :smile:

I'm also open to trades...I'd like to get my hands on some Ilford XP2 B&W film, and I'm always looking for more film stuff...Canon FD gear, any kind of rangefinder, good quality UV, ND, GND and CPL filters, possibly some Zenit stuff. I can add cash or if the trade ends up favouring you, then you can add cash...I'm easy to deal with :smile:

I know haven't been around here long, but feel free to check POTN under the same username or ebay under "canonzenit"

Cheers,
    Tamas

2. LowriderS10

LowriderS10 Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Also found a roll (different batch, unknown history, but currently stored in a freezer)

Ilford HP5 400 ASA

:smile:

3. LowriderS10

LowriderS10 Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I might be keeping the Ilford stuff...but wouldn't mind finding a good home for the Kodaks :smile: