FS or Trade: JOBO 3010 Drum, 4x5 Film, and 4x5 Film Holders

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Jay Decker, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Jay Decker

Jay Decker Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    For Sale as a package:

1 - JOBO Expert 3010 Drum: This drum has been repaired. I purchased the drum on eBay, it was repaired when I received it, it was cracked, probably from being dropped, and was repaired with glue. I have used the drum numerous times, it works just fine for me, it does not leak, and it should have plenty of service life remaining.

4 - 4x5 film holders loaded with Ilford HP5+ film: used, no known issues, Fedelity and Riteway brand, and includes the HP5+ film box, which might have a couple sheets of film left in it.

2 - New sealed boxes of 4x5 Fuji Acros 100 B&W film: 10 sheets per box, 20 sheets total, 4/11 expiration, stored in my freezer since purchase.

1 - New sealed box of 4x5 Fuji Pro160S color film: 10 sheet box, 3/07 expiration, stored in my freezer since purchase.

1 - New sealed box of 4x5 Ilford FP4+ B&W film: 25 sheet box, 9/10 expiration, stored in my freezer since purchase.​

Reason for Selling: Getting out of this miniature format! :D Seriously, I tried 4x5 and could not get used to handling the small cameras... so, I'll stickin' to 8x10 cameras.

Trade: Will consider any of the following: 1) JOBO 3005 or 3006 drum, 2) 8x10 or 5x7 film, 3) Rittreck View camera with 5x7 back, or 4) cool lenses.

Cash Price: $400 OBO shipped CONUS.

Attached Files:

2. 2F/2F

2F/2F Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Will you split up the group for individual sale, and if so, for what prices?

Where is the drum cracked?

3. Jay Decker

Jay Decker Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The drum cracked along a mold seam; and hence, it was an easy repair.

4. 2F/2F

2F/2F Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Thank you.

If you will consider splitting up the lot, please drop me a private message.

5. Jay Decker

Jay Decker Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Oops... there is a typo in the price above. The should read as follows:

Cash Price: $300 OBO shipped CONUS.

6. Robert Hall

Robert Hall Subscriber

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    If you had a larger format you may have remembered to take your film from the fridge!