FS: Pentax 645n w/ 35mm/75mm/150mm...

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Voyager, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Voyager

Voyager Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    My kit, owned and used...fully functional, and a splendid camera with features ranging from three meter-modes to auto bracketing...but, getting a bit heavy for me as I age.

Includes 645n body, 35mm very wide angle (manual), 75mm normal (auto & manual), 150mm close tele (portraits--manual), plus three 120 backs (one on camera, two in cases), Pentax wide strap, various lens/body caps, and the original instruction manual. All components are functional and probably rate KEH Ex, some +. Glass is excellent, coatings perfect (some dust specks per usual).

See my web site for examples (almost all images except the "Barbara" gallery).

Price is $825.00US PayPal with a percentage to APUG and split USA/Canada shipping.

Attached Files:

2. Dismayed

Dismayed Member

Shooter:
    Med. Format RF
    I'm not in the market for a camera system, but I did enjoy your web site. Particular the photos of Barbara.

3. Sundowner

Sundowner Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Wow, what a deal! Someone needs to snap this up; they won't regret it!

4. adelorenzo

adelorenzo Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Agreed! This is a killer system and the body and 35mm alone are worth the asking price.

5. Sundowner

Sundowner Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'd love to have the additional backs, myself; I'm not good at loading more film on the fly. :D

6. Pipyr

Pipyr Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Oh hi Vincent! I bought a scanner from you for a friend a few months back :smile: Nice to see you on here! This looks like a beautiful set!!

7. tony lockerbie

tony lockerbie Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Lovely set, and I'm most impressed with your webpage too....the Barbara series is very moving...outstanding.

8. Voyager

Voyager Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    all...many thanks for responding...

Adelorenzo...it is a great price, indeed--KEH is approx $1250 in ex, and I think at least the 35mm is ex+...

Tony and Dismayed...I very much appreciate your comments about my site...it's been a tough row for my lady...

Sundowner...I know of no better 645 system...what would often do is use it as my walk-around camera (sans bag) held at my side by the battery-handle (a perfect grip), then I'd bring it up, quickly adjust, and shoot like a press camera...yet just as often it was on a tripod working more deliberately...I've moved to a lightweight Fuji 645gi for walk-around, and a Hasselbald for the deliberations some hand held, as I can use the Hasselblad three-point hold (two hands and a belly button)...

Pipyr...hello, lovely lady--it's overcast in our Maine, but you've just brought some sunshine...

9. Sundowner

Sundowner Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    It's my main walk-around rig as well. The standard 75mm lens works wonderfully for me and I employ it in the same way. I don't carry a bag or another lens...just a few rolls of film. Great system and wonderful glass in the lenses.

10. Alan W

Alan W Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Keep this up everyone and I'll buy it, to go with my 645n and 645,just for the 35mm lens.I agree with Vincent-I've always believed the pentax 645 system to be the king of the format.

11. Voyager

Voyager Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    ...the kit is sold...thanks to all...very nice talking with everyone...