FS: Rollei 35SE

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Thomas Bertilsson, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomas Bertilsson

Thomas Bertilsson Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    So I bought this Rollei 35SE, because I was very curious about them, and it is a fantastic camera. But I realized after two or three rolls through it, that six months later I am just not using it enough, for whatever reason. Perhaps I haven't traveled enough... The picture quality is superb, the mechanics of it are great, and it is so nice and compact to carry. This particular camera has some brassing from use (particularly on the film advance lever), but it's in very good condition with no mechanical flaws or niggles. Everything works as it should.
    See pictures: What you see is what you get. It comes with a strap and a dedicated Rollei UV filter on the lens. Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures, my iPhone is the only digital camera I have.

So I'm selling it to someone that can usually put it through its paces better than I have. I prefer to sell it to a United States resident, simply because shipping is easier. If you are from outside the US, and you want to purchase the camera, I will not mark a package as 'gift' on the customs forms, so if there are any fees associated with importing it from here, you'd have to be responsible for those yourself.

I take PayPal, send me a PM with your interest and I will send you my email address.

Priced to sell, I want a good home for it: $ 150 shipped anywhere in the US (continental).

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2012
  2. Thomas Bertilsson

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Sale pending, but not finalized.

3. Ken Nadvornick

Ken Nadvornick Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I love the picture of you reflected in the viewfinder while taking a picture of it...

Ken

4. Thomas Bertilsson

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I saw that too, Ken. :smile: Pretty funny.

5. Thomas Bertilsson

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.