FS: Stereo Realist 35mm camera and case

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by mjs, Dec 18, 2012.

1. mjs

mjs Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    "David White Company Stereo Realist 1947 model 1041" At least, that's what it says on the tag that was attached to the camera when my dearest brought it home. Serial number A36274 engraved on the bottom and "David H. White Company, Milwaukee, Wisconsin U.S.A. Patent Applied For" is molded inside the film chamber. Also has a sticker "Bass Camera Co. Since 1910" inside the film back. The camera takes two photos from two different lenses simultaneously onto 35mm film, which once developed can be viewed in a stereo viewer giving a 3D effect. Lens apertures go from f//3.5 to f/22 and the shutter speeds are from 1 sec. to 1/150 sec. plus Bulb and Time. The shutter worked smoothly a dozen times or so but it now stuck open. Lens apertures work ok though. Focusing dial turns smoothly but I have no idea whether it's doing what it's supposed to or whether it's accurately calibrated. Frankly, I don't know how it works or even whether it works; I just want to get rid of it. Includes a nice leather ever-ready case all for the princely sum of $10 plus shipping. I take Paypal and USPS (United States Postal Service ONLY!) money orders. Thanks for looking!

Mike

Attached Files:

2. mjs

mjs Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Sold pending payment.

Mike