FS: Unicolor Unidrum and Uniroller

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Dan Henderson, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Dan Henderson

Dan Henderson Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Continuing my quest to downsize unused gear to make a planned long distance move easier (if there is such a thing,) I am offering the following Unicolor stuff:

1 Unicolor Unidrum II with lid. The box says it will process 4 5x7, 2 8x10, or 1 11x14 prints.

1 Uniroller drum agitator. I got this stuff along with some other gear I bought a few years ago and I have never used this, but I plugged it in, turned it on, and the rollers moved and reversed, so as far as I know it works fine.

1 Unicolor DuoCube. This looks to be some sort of print viewing contraption but I am not a color guy so this is all I know.

1 Unquick and Uniwheel filter set. Same disclaimer as above.

Completed sale eBay prices range from $11 to $26 for the drum and $29 to $61 for the agitator. How about $50 plus PayPal fee and actual shipping cost?

I have another ad running and made the same offer as this: I have 2 Kodak color print viewing kits and 1 box containing 6 sheets of E100VS film, probably very outdated. First buyer from either ad who says he/she wants this stuff, its yours.

Thanks for looking,
    Dan

Attached Files:

2. ZoneVI

ZoneVI Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Dan I sent you an email to your photographer website through AOL in regard to your Motor base and tank.

Thanks
    Jason

3. Dan Henderson

Dan Henderson Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Sold.