FS: Voigtlander Vito B 35mm

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Chris Johnson, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I am selling part of my collection because my 22 year old son broke his wrist, and Dad gets to pay the bills
    for a while.
    This is a Voigtlander 35 mm in very good condition.
    Am asking 40 dollars plus shipping from Illinois.
    PM me with your phone number.

Attached Files:

• v1.JPG
      v1.JPG
      File size:
      50.9 KB
      Views:
    • v2.JPG
      v2.JPG
      File size:
      50.4 KB
      Views:
  2. tony lockerbie

tony lockerbie Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The Vito B is an excellent little camera, especially for 40 bucks! Chris, you need to send your son over here, medical expenses are free here in Australia...well we do pay a levy on our tax, but if you earn nothing, or little, and don't pay tax then the service is still free. Having spent a lot of time in hospital lately I can tell you that Medicare is a wondrous thing!

3. Steve Smith

Steve Smith Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    And most of the rest of the world which isn't the U.S.

But back to the subject, yes. It's a great little camera.

Steve.

4. Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    We have Medical Insurance on him, but his living expenses go on in the meantime while he is not working.
    Therefore, the Camera Sale.

5. tokam

tokam Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I was just playing with one of these this afternoon at a friend's place. It belonged to his aunt who documented her travels over 50 years ago with it. It's near mint and complete with push-on metal lens-hood and accessory shoe mounted rangefinder, both also by Voigtlander.

I know that he'll never use it so I'll have to hone my negotiating skills and see if I can get him to part with it. Else it will go back into a box in his loft. I know that his aunt left him with several boxes of slides from her trips which he cannot view, (no projector), and I reckon if I offer to scan and clean them up I may just win the Vito B. I know that it will not be cost effective for the time involved but I reckon that the three of us could end up winning - I get the Vito B, he gets his aunt's images and the Vito B is saved from eternity in the loft.

Wish me luck!!