FS: Weston Master II (number 2)

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Jon Goodman, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Jon Goodman

Jon Goodman Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Here is another Weston Master II in very good condition. This is the dark gray version whereas the other was the black version. Leather case is fine, no loss of paint on meter, seems to work and seems accurate within a close range. Same as before...$8 plus the actual postage.

PayPal ok for international, check, cash or money order for folks in the USA please.

Jon

Attached Files:

2. MacDougal

MacDougal Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Have Weston Master II and my reason for joining this site was to find a repair for my meter and a repair spring for my FE2 rewind. Hope I have solved one of the tasks. Would Shooter please reply and contact me with the needed information for the sale of the Weston Meter for $8 + shipping. New to this.
    Thanks, MacDougal

3. Jon Goodman

Jon Goodman Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Please look in your Inbox (Personal Messages).
    Jon

4. David Allen

David Allen Member

Shooter:
    Med. Format RF
    Don't forget that when you use a Weston meter up to version III, you need to be aware that the ISO/ASA is actually Weston ratings and you have to select a film speed 1/3 slower than your current film's box speed/your personal EI. My recommendation is to undertake your film tests with an older (up to Weston III) meter and then use this to calibrate (i.e use the older Weston as your reference meter) a Weston V or Euromatser because they have much simpler dials that give you all the information you require in a simpler form that is also very easy to apply to the Zone System.

Best,

David
    www.dsallen.de

5. Jon Goodman

Jon Goodman Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    This one has been sold.
    Thanks,
    Jon