FS - Yashica GSN

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by SafetyBob, Nov 9, 2012.

1. SafetyBob

SafetyBob Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Trying to clean out to make more room for other equipment. I have used this camera within the past 12 months. Price INCLUDES first class USPS postage to CONUS. Anything else and we will have to talk. Paypal preferred, but will wait on a check or money order if that's what you want to do.

First up, a lovely example of a Yashica Electro GSN that I got over three years ago. Last time I used it, it work perfectly. As I recall, there is a small scratch on the middle of the lens but I could not tell it from the pictures. It is very, very slight indeed. You get the filter on the front, and the battery and battery adapter I got from YashicaGuy when I got this camera. Please notice that the little green light is illuminated as I press the battery check button. Meter also works nice. Since I packed this up two weeks ago, I cannot tell you for sure if the shutter is operating correctly due to not being used. So, pricing adjusted to as is. I recommend sending this out to Mark Hama for a CLA. Cosmetically, I doubt you will find a better, cleaner GSN on the outside. I looked for almost 6 months to find this one three plus years ago. This is why I got it, hoping to get a CLA, but got side tracked with other camera gear and left this one on the self. I would like $25 which again includes postage.

Bob E.

Attached Files:

2. kb3lms

kb3lms Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    PM Sent

3. SafetyBob

SafetyBob Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Sold pending payment.