FS: Yashica Lens Lollapalooza

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Jon Goodman, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Jon Goodman

Jon Goodman Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    And when you see what I have in mind, lollapalooza might be putting it mildly.

Here's a set of auxiliary Yashica lenses. These were used in conjunction with the Electro 35 series to give those cameras a telephoto or wide angle ability. Not that I'd say they were that terrific when combined with the Electro 35, however if screwed onto any other lens which has the same size filter as the Electro 35 (and I mean to suggest using an SLR lens) you can get some very interesting effects. You can turn a 50mm lens into a decent portrait lens or you can turn a 50mm lens into something on the order of a 35mm lens. Or...you could epoxy or hot glue them together side by side, attach a strap to make them work like goggles, walk around your yard a couple of times and you'd never need alcoholic beverages again. Ever. Or at least for a long time. And oh so stylish. Why just take a look at our model who is showing this clever optic ensemble for your viewing pleasure today. $8 plus the actual cost of shipping. Model not included.

PayPal ok for international buyers, but check/cash/money order for domestic buyers please.

If questions, please ask.
    Jon

Attached Files:

2. mds721

mds721 Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    PM set

3. Jon Goodman

Jon Goodman Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I believe the lenses are sold. Just in time for the holiday parties, too.
    Thanks,
    Jon

4. tony lockerbie

tony lockerbie Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Your ads should be compulsory reading....always make my day!
    Tony

5. EASmithV

EASmithV Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should start charging by the word and just give this stuff to the buyer for free with donation

6. Jon Goodman

Jon Goodman Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Tony, I'm glad you like them and thanks for the compliment! Life is so serious...I try to have fun when I can.
    Jon