Fuji contact printing paper?

Discussion in 'Contact Printing' started by menglert, Apr 24, 2007.

1. menglert

menglert Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Hello,

I was reading another post (LINK) and wanted to know if anyone has more info on this Fuji contact printing paper, and other b&w products available in other markets from Fuji?

Maybe someone can point to some links or share their experience of how they got the products?

I know there is the megaperls site for Fuji products, but I saw little listed in the way of b&w printing papers.

Regards,
    Martin

2. Ryuji

Ryuji Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  3. Jim_in_Kyiv

Jim_in_Kyiv Member

Shooter:
    Med. Format RF
    Has anybody done this yet? I ran some of the text through Google's translation. Besides the recommendation to use 'huji' filters - maybe this is for ULF - there is:

"and the photograph love house work making in addition to the professional writer"

Photograph love house work - that'll get my editing and writing career to the next level.

4. Shawn Dougherty

Shawn Dougherty Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    "and the photograph love house work making in addition to the professional writer" :D That really struck my funny bone for some reason!

5. Jim_in_Kyiv

Jim_in_Kyiv Member

Shooter:
    Med. Format RF
    I can't decide - does this say that I should photograph work in a love house, or that I should photograph my love of housework (especially washing dishes)?

It's software like this that gives me hope for a long and prosperous career as an editor.

6. Joe VanCleave

Joe VanCleave Member

Shooter:
    Pinhole
    Another Silver Chloride Paper

Since I'm the one who started the original thread, I'll add that Freestyle lists this Foma silver chloride RC contact printing paper. I haven't tried this either, but it sounds interesting. And there's a data sheet available for download on the Freestyle link.

~Joe

7. Michael Kadillak

Michael Kadillak Member

Seems to me that I read about this (or possibly another) contact printing paper that fell terribly short of visual printing expectations for the application touted. That said I do not remember that it was advertised as a silver chloride paper. I would be grateful if someone would chime with some experience to set the record straight. I am half tempted to buy some just to give it a go....

Cheers!

8. Michael Kadillak

Michael Kadillak Member

9. payral

payral Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    The point is that it's RC and not Baryt paper.
    But any experience will be appreciated.