Fuji GA645i medium format

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by anikin, Oct 30, 2012.

1. anikin

anikin Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    This has been my daily shooter for the last two years. Sharp and reliable. It followed me all through N America, Europe and Asia and never missed a shot, except for the few occasions when I forgot to take a cap off :laugh:. Most of my postcard and print exchange shots were done with this camera. Those who got 20x24 and 16x20 prints from me can attest to the quality of the optics. The only reason I'm selling is that I have now gotten GS645 camera which has manual focus which I prefer over the AF. Otherwise I would still be shooting this one. The paint has been rubbed off in a few places on the back and there is a scuff mark on the winding/selection knob - see the picture. None of that affects operation.

$330 shipped in US.

Eugene.

Attached Files:

2. Richard S. (rich815)

Richard S. (rich815) Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Why so cheap? My god, I've got one of these and the GA645zi but for this price have half a mind to grab it. AWESOME camera. SHARP SHARP SHARP. Like a P&S on steroids. oh, and free bump.... :smile:

3. anikin

anikin Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Probably because I did not research it much? :whistling: Anyway, the camera is sold and paid for.

Eugene.

4. CollinB

CollinB Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I knew it would go fast. :-(