Fujichrome Sensia 100 process paid

Discussion in 'Color: Film, Paper, and Chemistry' started by bishy, Aug 12, 2011.

1. bishy

bishy Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Hi,

I have a couple of rolls of process paid Sensia to send off to the Leeds lab in the UK. The last time i used the service back in the spring 2010,i was a little disappointed with the processing i received back. Can anyone please let me know if they have any recent feedback on the processing quailty of the slides.

Thank you kindly.

2. bishy

bishy Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Just an update if anyone is interested.

I posted the two rolls of Sensia on the 13th of August,also five rolls of Velvia 50 to Peak Imaging. I received the Velvia back on the 17th,great service and processing from Peak as usual. I was pretty sure it would be a 10-14 day wait for the Sensia processing to be completed,but i was shocked to see the slides turn up in the post this morning.

3. bblhed

bblhed Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Sounds like there will be a slide show at someone's house tonight, I envy you, I have no slides coming in this week.

4. railwayman3

railwayman3 Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I hds a couple of process-paid Sensia back from the Leeds lab a few weeks ago...took about 10 days from my posting to them by 1st class. The quality was OK (and I'm very critical.)

For non-process paid, however, I use Transpacolor (Leicester) or Peak, both seem reliable and quick.

5. bishy

bishy Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I had no complaints on the processing this time,slides were clean and well mounted. Last roll of process paid Sensia or Sensia non pp i will shoot now,shame as i did like Sensia 100.

Not tonight,too much sorting and mounting of the Velvia rolls to do,takes me hours!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2011
  6. perkeleellinen

perkeleellinen Member

Shooter:
    35mm
  7. bishy

bishy Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Yes i remember this came up before. I have feeling also it is rebranded Sensia 100.

I would have switched to AGFA,but i have become a Velvia 50 addict!

8. bishy

bishy Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Just a thought, maybe Precisa is Fuji other emulsion sold in Japan, Trebi 100c.

9. perkeleellinen

perkeleellinen Member

Shooter:
    35mm