Fujifilm Natura Classica

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by Junkstory, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Junkstory

Junkstory Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Looking for the Fuji natura classica if anyone has one for sale.

Shipped to the UK and can pay via Paypal or BT.

Thanks

2. thegman

thegman Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    If you don't mind the new price, you can get them from Lomography I think. Or save a lot of money and import from Japan.

3. Junkstory

Junkstory Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Ah, lomography still has em? Though they're really a rip off even though I'm grateful they're keeping people interested in film still!

would you have any ideas how I would go about getting one shipped from Japan?

4. Michael W

Michael W Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Japan Exposures seems to have them. I'm not sure how the price compares to other sources, but he ships from Japan. I used to buy a bit of film from him and he was good to deal with.

5. Junkstory

Junkstory Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Thanks for the help! Indeed he does have em in stock! Though the price is quite bit higher and with shipping I can't afford it :sad:

Looking to sell my Mamiya pro so was looking to get this camera and a billingham bag with the money plus a little bit extra.

6. StoneNYC

StoneNYC Subscriber

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    At this point you might not make $500 on a Mamiya Pro, they are selling SUPER cheap... :sad:

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Michael W

Michael W Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Is there something particularly great about this model of camera? I'm sure there must be other good quality point and shoot cameras around for a lower price.

8. thegman

thegman Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I'd check out eBay, personally, look for good feedback, and preferably an actual store, not an individual and it tends to go just fine. Play the game, use PayPal, and you're covered by insurance.

As for getting another camera instead, the heart wants what the heart wants.

You could also try http://japancamerahunter.com/ he helped me get a Bessaflex, he finds cameras in Japanese dealers, charges a small fee and sends it to you. I'll bet in a second hand dealer in Japan, the Classica will be quite cheap, as it's not "special" over there, as it is in the west.

9. Junkstory

Junkstory Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    They are indeed going for pretty cheap! Saw a full kit with 3 lens and add ons go for around $600! :surprised:
    Though the price isn't too bad in the UK. Everything is more expensive here for some reason.

It's the usage of high iso I like, I know I can go for the Klasse S but I've been wanting this camera for quite a while! Just wanna try it out really and since its so hard to find I'm even more intrigued!

The weird thing is, ebay has none. I've even checked ebay in different countries. The thing about eBay and from other countries I.e the US is the custom charges is ridiculous so might not be worth it in the end.
    Ill give japan hunter a try, I'm sure there's quite a few in Japan! I'm just more worried about customs tbh which luckily the US doesn't get so it's hard to imagine how ridiculous it can get. (£200 can result in customs of 25% plus handling fees and tax :/)

10. Junkstory

Junkstory Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Hm no one wanna let theirs go? :smile: