Fujifilm SP3000 Mini-lab scanner question

Discussion in 'Darkroom Equipment' started by EvanLikesFruit, May 9, 2010.

1. EvanLikesFruit

EvanLikesFruit Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    I'm not the richest guy around, so if I can save some money and avoid sending film through the mail its beneficial to my ability to take pictures, and eat food. The local sam's club has a Fuji SP3000 minilab that I have scans of my 35mm film done with. The scans come out fantastic; the scanner has a good resolution and vibrant color rendition. Sam's club however does not have a film tray to hold 120 size film. After taking with the photo tech and looking at the equipment I believe a 120 holder probably exists and the photo tech said that if I can acquire one I can get my 120 film scanned there.

SO, does anyone know if a 120 film holder exists for the SP3000, and if so where and for how much I might be able to purchase one?

One million thanks,
    Evan--a pretty cool guy.

2. bdial

bdial Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    This is really a question for Hybridphoto.com unless the purpose of these scans is for posting in the APUG gallery.

IHO, you'd be better off taking your film to a shop that can actually handle 120, or at least a shop that doesn't expect you to buy equipment for them.

3. Scott_Sheppard

Scott_Sheppard Advertiser Advertiser

Shooter:
    Multi Format