Germany-Seller with Airmail

Discussion in 'Product Availability' started by Mustafa Umut Sarac, May 27, 2011.

1. Mustafa Umut Sarac

Mustafa Umut Sarac Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    I want to buy film from Continent Europe. Which online seller send with cheap airmail and who sells with cheap prices. I know German post is cheap and fast but I dont know any company. And one german friend said to me kodak negative film costs him 1.5 dollar. Can you advise me such online seller also , again with airmail.

Its hard but What can I do ?

Thank you ,

Umut

2. ath

ath Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I don't have the details for int. shipping, but check:
    www.macodirect.de
    www.fotoimpex.de
    www.nordfoto.de
    www.foto-brenner.de

That cheap Kodak film might be a house brand film from a drugstore which is not available from these sellers, only in the drugstores.
    4 rolls of Fuji or Kodak C41 200 ASA 36 exp. are 3.25€. Hard to beat.

3. Diapositivo

Diapositivo Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    If you like rolling your owns the two Rollei CN200 (negative) and CR200 (reversal) are also sold as bulk film, final cost is below €2,00 per roll. I'm going to try some rolls of both products and if I like them I'll begin the rolling.

There are some very cheap film around here in Italy, Kodak Color Plus 135/36 is at €1,70 or Ferrania Solaris 135/36 at €1.80 at one of my favourite online shops www.westernphoto.it which also sells through eBay. They ship by courier I have no idea what the cost and taxes would be for shipping to Turkey, but I find them quite professional. In case you would like a product they don't have, try asking them about it, they might have it within a few days. Those cheap negative films are typically also sold, I suppose, as "private brand" products.

4. Mustafa Umut Sarac

Mustafa Umut Sarac Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Thank you ath , thank you Diapositivo

I looked to advised German sites and their prices plus shipping exceeds the prices of Turkey. And I could not find less than 2 euros film.
    Italian site is faraway better than they want paypal and I could not receive paypal acceptance key in 3 months - they send with postal letter -
    So the only solution seems to me is Kodak 5222 BW movie shortcut film. 100 foots costs 16 dollars and postage is similar.
    And the Kodak color negative shortcut movie film , black density 4 after printing on an other film and development is 10 dollars. 100 foot costs 20 or less.