Graflex 22 6x9 Roll Film Back (w/ groove - old RB) and Zeiss C Biogon T* for Leica M

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Fragomeni, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Fragomeni

Fragomeni Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi all,

I've got an older Graflex 22 roll film back, with groove instead of ridge for older RB Graflex cameras, that I'm not using. These are kind of hard to find so figured I'd get it into the hands of someone who'll use it. This back is for the smaller 2x3 cameras. Works well with no problems that I've seen. I'd been using on an old 2x3 RB Glaflex that I've since modified and so I no longer need the back. Dark slide had a small hole that I patched with epoxy. Works fine and the slide goes in and out smoothly. Asking $175 + shipping via UPS Ground ($12)
    20131005_165134.jpg 20131005_165205.jpg

Also, I've got a Zeiss C Biogon T* ZM for Leica M mount up on the auction site at the moment. I know a lot of you here are Leica shooters as well. If you're interested in this lens, you can contact me here to buy or make an offer and I'll take the listing down. HERE is the listing.

If interested in either of these let me know :smile:

2. Fragomeni

Fragomeni Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Just wanted to update that the 35mm C Biogon is now an auction with no reserve. Was fixed price but figured why not just put it up and get it to a new home. Here's the link.

3. mopar_guy

mopar_guy Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    For your information, the site owner has specifically asked that we do not post links to eBay auctions.

4. Fragomeni

Fragomeni Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Apologies. Didin't mean to step on anyone's toes. If the moderators wish to remove this thread they can feel free to do so. Take care.

5. SuzanneR

SuzanneR Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    If the item has been offered here for a week or so, and it doesn't sell, a link to an ebay auction is fine. Please don't use the classifieds to link to auctions that were not first offered on APUG.

6. David A. Goldfarb

David A. Goldfarb Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Thanks, Suzanne. Auction links are fine as a comment in an ad thread, if the item hasn't sold in a reasonable amount of time. Auction links are not OK as the initial post in a classified ad.