Graflex "B" lensboards

Discussion in 'Large Format Cameras and Accessories' started by johnielvis, Aug 16, 2012.

1. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    anybody know where to get graflex "B" boards? I got one but forgot from where--these are the lensboards that go on a super d graflex slr. I got a lens to mount and no board--Anybody make them or know who can make them or where I can get a used one or a new old stock? Or--do you have an extra????

2. DCV

DCV Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
  3. Fotoguy20d

Fotoguy20d Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    I made some a while back for my D. Mounted a Verito on one and discovered it couldn't focus further than around 2' away. I screwed it to a pacemaker board and hacked off the corners to clear the tabs on the sliders. Pity to destroy one that way but I was POed. Anyway, I probably have a couple more blanks somewhere. If you dont turn one up elsewhere, let me know and I can try to find them. I cant drill one at moment though - my drill press is fried - and I haven't bought a new one yet.

Dan

4. Oren Grad

Oren Grad Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Stephen Shuart ("photofinder") offers inexpensive plywood boards on eBay. Search for "graflex b board".

5. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    yES...there they are---I hate ebay though...but they are not unreasonable price so...hey...there's the option....tons on tap there--many as I want

Mr. Fotoguy-(Dan) thanks--I'll pm you in a couple of days if I need them--I'll talk to you first--I like to get things from "each other" it's more efficient that way--less waste--waiting for a reply from Grimes--hopefully they can make one and the flange I need and do the whole mount job---man--I must be getting old--even like a year ago I would NOT allow myself not to mount stuff---the principle of the thing...getting old means less time I guess and you just decide that money is cheaper than time--wisdom of age...

thanks I may be in touch...