Graflex flash; graflex grafmatics.

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by walter23, Jan 27, 2011.

1. walter23

walter23 Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Graflex flash, 3 cell, good condition. $140.

Graflex grafmatics - THESE ARE GRAFLEX STYLE, and *WILL NOT WORK* in normal spring backs or graflok backs. They are for the Graflex Super D SLR and similar cameras, or crown / speed graphics with GRAFLEX backs. They are rare, and as such I'm told they are actually worth slightly more than the normal style, but I got them cheap, so $110 for the pair... and we'll call it win-win :wink: I expect it could take awhile to find the right buyer, as this is clearly a niche item, so assume they are still available unless noted otherwise in a response below (even if it's like 6 months from the posting date).

I'll throw in a graflex back for a speed graphic / crown graphic, if you want it. I doubt you'd want to put it on that kind of camera if you have one, but I could see the set (grafmatics + back) being very useful for something like a home built box camera or pinhole where you just want to be able to pack out with your two grafmatics and shoot. This is also compatible with 12-shot bag mags if you can find one of those around (I've got one, and a camera I built for it). Fun.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
  2. Fotoguy20d

Fotoguy20d Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Walter,

Won't be hard to find a taker. I'll take the grafmatics from you.

Dan

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
  3. Ambrosius

Ambrosius Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    i will buy the flash unit, although i am new. so how would i go about doing that

4. Old-N-Feeble

Old-N-Feeble Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    This thread is more than 4 years old. Yeah... would've been a good deal on that flash unit in today's market. :wink:

5. Sirius Glass

Sirius Glass Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    It is an old offer, but welcome to APUG anyway.