Grand Opening Weekend at my new web site

Discussion in 'Presentation & Marketing' started by Joe Lipka, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Joe Lipka

Joe Lipka Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Stop by this weekend for the grand opening of my web site, www.joelipkaphoto.com. That's right folks, been working on it for several months, and we're now open for your photographic enjoyment. :lol:

Come on down, we've got a whole load of inventory on the site, balloons for the kids, free hot dogs, and logo potholders for Mom. :roll:

Stop by, you won't be sorry you did. :D

2. Aggie

Aggie Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Looks Good Joe. One suggestion, when you are looking at the galleries and porfolios, if you could put in a button to click you back to the home page it would help out the old far* types like me.

3. roy

roy Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I echo Aggie's comments but without the descriptive phrase - I am not old enough yet !!

4. jnanian

jnanian Advertiser Advertiser

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    hi joe -

at the risk of being the odd-man-out i'll say at first i would have liked a "back to main page" button, but ( at least with my browser: safari ) i soon realized that i "spawned" a new page, and the main menu was in the opened window below :smile: ...

i really liked viewing your "50", and your off the wall images ... then the wee-one woke from his nap, so i had to go.

great site!

-john

ps. the undertaker looks like i would imagine an undertaker to look like :smile:

5. Thomassauerwein

Thomassauerwein Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Congratulations Joe looks great! My favorite was the Birds Section. Enjoy and good luck! Hope it gets you where you want to go.

6. jovo

jovo Membership Council Council

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    excellent site!! beautiful and very well made photographs. the fifty project was a neat idea; i'm sure your friends enjoyed it. i certainly enjoyed my visit...the hot dogs were terrific too (unfortunately the balloons popped.) i must say i was surprised to discover the potholder really had pot in it!! way to go!! thanks!

7. Bruce Osgood

Bruce Osgood Membership Council Council

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Good work and I agree with Aggie and Roy about the return button.

I think the images could be bigger "it would help out the old far* types like me."

The subject matter is diverse and interesting.

8. Donald Miller

Donald Miller Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Nice site Joe. Good work.