Greetings from Indian Territory

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the APUG Community' started by Frank Szabo, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Frank Szabo

Frank Szabo Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Hello all - my name is Frank and I'm located in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, next door to Tulsa.

Not much here anymore in the way of labs so do most of my own. I use 35mm (F1n), MF (Hassyblad), and LF (2D, Sinar) both B&W and color. There's also a 30D Canon around here somewhere.

My newest project is going to a friend's place and shooting a few rusty cars he has in his field with some ortho B&W I found online in 8X10 format, but has been too rainy to consider slogging through the field with 40lbs. of equipment.

Anyway - been here a while and posted occasionally - now for a formal 'Hello All".

2. Lee L

Lee L Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Ah, yes, Port of Catoosa country. :smile: My wife was born in Pryor Creek and lived in Tulsa when young. I was out shooting at Glass Mountain and Red Rock Canyon this spring. I'm from a bit further south.

Lee

3. papagene

papagene Membership Council

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Welcome Frank, from western Massachusetts.

gene

4. Christopher Walrath

Christopher Walrath Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Welcome Frank and thanks for subscribing.

5. Kino

Kino Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Welcome Frank from another Frank, also (formerly) from the Chickasaw Nation, IT (Fox, Oklahoma). We used to vacation on Tenkiller every year and enjoyed the trout fishing in the Illinois River and the Tsa-la-gi Cherokee Village.

Glad to have you here; its a good place.

6. mark

mark Member

Welcome, Frank, from the other Indian country. The big one in Arizona.