Gum exposure

Discussion in 'Alternative Processes' started by Katharine Thayer, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Katharine Thayer

Katharine Thayer Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    This actually refers back to a question in an earlier thread, but I've just spent half an hour looking for the thread so I could put my answer in the context of the thread, and I can't find it. Apologies for starting over.

The question, or comment really, was someone mentioning that they couldn't access the step wedge on my exposure page. I had just uploaded that page and seeing the comment, realized that I'd forgotten to upload the visual that went with it.

I've finally got back to that and uploaded the jpeg; if that person is still around, here's the updated page:

http://www.pacifier.com/~kthayer/html/Exposure.html

Sorry for the delay,
    Katharine

2. buze

buze Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Thanks Katharine, your website is such a mine of information !

3. Katharine Thayer

Katharine Thayer Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    You're welcome, buze.

Just wanted to mention, for anyone who's interested, that I've reorganized my gum site and added some new things (a page on tonality in gum, a page on development, a few small pages on troubleshooting--- these are all available as links from "process notes." I've also added information on tricolor printing, and reorganized the galleries and relinked them into the site (they've not been accessible for at least two years, since I tore the site apart in preparation for a major revision, and haven't been able to get back to it til now.
    Katharine

4. dwross

dwross Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Katharine,

Your 'remodeled' website is fantastic. Congratulations!

Denise