Gum Over Platinum Workshop with Kerik Kouklis

Discussion in 'Workshops & Lectures' started by Kerik, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Kerik

Kerik Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    On the heels of Sandy's workshop announcement, let me add that I will be teaching Gum Bichromate over Platinum Printing in Montana for the Photographer's Formulary June 19-24, 2005. Go here for more details (scroll about halfway down the page). Or feel free to PM or email me if you have questions.

Cheers!
    Kerik
    www.kerik.com

2. Aggie

Aggie Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have heard from many who have taken Kerik's workshops. He is definately one to take. I just wish I would be back on my feet by then. I would be there in a heart beat.

3. photomc

photomc Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'm with Aggie 100%...have not had the pleasure of taking one of Kerik's workshops, but have heard many very good comments...if I were in a position to take one, I would. Besides, how many instructors can say they have made wet plates!

4. Kerik

Kerik Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the support guys. Aggie - back on your feet? What's up with that?

Kerik

5. Dave Wooten

Dave Wooten Member

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Was just able to clear my schedule and sign up for Kerik's class. I would look forward to meeting some Apuger's. The class has reached the minimum number of registrants - so it is a go...I am looking forward to this class very much...If you haven't already, check out Kerik's web, he is very dedicated to the alternative processes, and his skill is first class.

Dave in Vegas