Gum Printing Workshop at Project Basho

Discussion in 'Workshops & Lectures' started by Shinnya, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Shinnya

Shinnya Advertiser Advertiser

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi,

We are scheduling Gum Bichromate workshop by Scott McMahon in September at our studio.

It is a two-weekend workshop where Scott will cover anything from making enlarged negatives to creating gum prints. His approaches to gum printing like a painter under an influence of his teacher, Sarah Van Kuren.

There are some more opening left for the workshop. If you are interested in learning gum printing at this occasion, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your attention.

Warmly,
    Tsuyoshi

2. Shinnya

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi,

Looks like we will be able to run the workshop. There is still room for some more people for the workshop by Scott McMahon.

He has recently updated his website. You can check out his very experimental image making and prints on his website.

Let us know of you are interested in the workshops or have questions about it. Thank you for your attention.

Warmly,
    Tsuyoshi

3. Chazzy

Chazzy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I wish that I could attend, but it's just too far away.

4. Shinnya

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi Chazzy,

It is not that far since some people come from overseas to take some of our workshops!

We still have some more opening for the workshop. Let us know if you are interested.

Warmly,
    Tsuyoshi

5. Jersey Vic

Jersey Vic Member

Shooter:
    Holga
    Wow! This looks like a great workshop at an amazing price. Alas, I am way out of area those weekends but am interested in future workshops and exploring Philadelphia, a cradle of early American History and Photography when possible.

I applaud your commitment and desire to keep prices accessable for all that are interested. Your class tuition and darkroom rates are among the lowest I've seen. Good luck and thanks so much for your efforts.

Victor

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2007