Hasselblad 500C/M w/ 80mm f/2.8, WLF & A12

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by illumiquest, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illumiquest

illumiquest Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    For sale is a Hasselblad 500c/m chrome body with a chrome 80mm f/2.8 Planar, waist level finder, standard focusing screen and an A12 back. The camera is in good condition with normal wear from use. There are some light marks in the finish on the corners, and some wear on the paint on the lens mount and back plate. The mechanics of the camera are in great shape, film advance is smooth and shutter action is working perfectly. The film back has a bit more wear than the camera, some small dings on the edges and one bump on the right rear bottom corner. The mechanics of the back are in fine shape and the light seal foam has just been replaced. The lens is in good shape, there are some light scratches on the barrel but the glass is clean and clear except for one minute mark on the front element, this is less than 1mm, difficult to see and will not affect final image. Focus is smooth, shutter speeds sound good and the aperture clicks nicely. The flash sync has been tested and works well. Comes with a front cap for the lens as well as an original metal lens hood which looks like it's been through a small war but will work to keep those stray light beams out of your photo.

- $580

[​IMG]

2. mouren

mouren Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    pm sent

3. mudman

mudman Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I sent a PM a while ago, but never heard back. Is this still available?

4. fattyale

fattyale Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hey illumiquest, let me know if mudman doesn't want it cause I'm interested too!

:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.