Hasselblad 500cm jammed

Discussion in 'Medium Format Cameras and Accessories' started by AaronPerera, Feb 25, 2011.

1. AaronPerera

AaronPerera Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    so,the 80mm CZ T* lens is jammed on my hasselblad,i dont have a clue how to remove it?anyone?even i cant turn the screw from the back of the shutter.the lens shutter i think is uncocked because the blades are closed. :sad: plus,the mirror is not up where it should be even after firing and advancing.it stays below(like when you just advanced,the mirror will go down)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2011
  2. pgomena

pgomena Member

If you can't turn the screw in the back to cock the shutter, it needs to see the Hasselblad Doctor. Do not, repeat, not, force the screw in the back. Doing so will only multiply your woes. Don't ask me how I know this.

There may be another way to solve this problem. First, search this section of the site for "Hasselblad jam". There are probably a couple of hundred threads regarding this common occurance. I have seen a step-by-step demonstration on how to unscrew some bits in the back of the lens to reach another gizmo to unjam the shutter or lens. I personally am not that courageous.

Peter Gomena

3. bdial

bdial Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format