Hasselblad Items, Nikon, Olympus Half Frame, Fuji 4x5 holder

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Ben McCain, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Ben McCain

Ben McCain Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    If you would like photos of any certain item please let me know and I will send you them. This is my first APUG sale so I'm not sure how to insert them into this post. Thanks.

Up for sale:

1. Hasselblad Carl Zeiss 150mm C Chrome lens. (this is not the T* version). Comes with front cap and bubble case. $300.00

2. Hasselblad A16s back. The insert does not match but it functions perfectly. $50.00

3. Zeiss Ikon Nettar 515/2. This has the Novar 105mm f/6.3 lens. Shutter is accurate and camera works great. $50.00

4. Nikon FE with Nikkor 50mm f/1.4. Cosmetically the camera has some brassing and has replaced leatherette.
    Internally the camera is quite clean and the shutter fires accurately at all speeds. The lens is quite clean and has a vivitar UV filter on it. $150.00

5. Olympus Pen ft chrome with 38mm f/1.8 lens. Extremely clean and takes great shots, just havn't had the need for half frame anymore. $250.00

6. Fuji PA-145 instant film holder. Has only had about 4 packs of film put through it. Extremely clean. $150.00

If you are interested PM me and I will answer any questions about the items. PayPal only please.

2. EASmithV

EASmithV Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Oh, you foul tempter.

3. heterolysis

heterolysis Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    sending pm for A16

4. ijeff

ijeff Member