Hasselblad system

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by wilsonneal, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilsonneal

wilsonneal Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Have a 500CM (Maxwell screen) with 50mm (with shade), 80mm and 150mm lenses; waist level; 45 degree finder (PME); several A12 backs (one really nice, two not so nice but serviced); an A16s back; maybe a C12. Kit also has extension ring, filters and lots of assorted Hasselblad extras. Looking for about $1400 all together. It's black (except for a couple of the backs), mid 80s vintage and mint, mint, mint in appearance. Works perfectly, having been completely serviced by Nippon in New York a few years ago. Ships in an aluminum utility case. Also have a Halliburton with foam cut for system available separately.

If you're seriously interested I will provide serial number for dating purposes and pics, and a complete inventory of all pieces, via email. Not parting it out yet. If I get no offers by end of March, will consider reposting as individual pieces.

Also selling a few old F2s in working, but not very pretty shape.

I also have a Rolleiflex 2.8 Xenotar that appears mint and unused but suffered a fall and is now not working. From the exterior, there's no signs of damage, but the lensboard is pushed in on one of the lower corners and the rack is not moving, nor is the aperture or shutter. This is a parts or project camera for the courageous. As I said it appears unused. Great glass. Tragic, huh? Reasonable offers considered, knowing that the back door alone on the auction site sells for $100+, and the folding hood for similar.

Also selling a folder I bought here--Franka Solida III. Takes 120. Fits in your pocket. Very very sharp lens. $125.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
  2. ican

ican Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Hi! How much for damaged Rollei?

3. wilsonneal

wilsonneal Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Pricing on the damaged Rollei: Happy to consider offers. As strictly parts, the back is worth $125 or so, the folding hood about that, not to mention the mint glass. I'd consider fair offers to be $350-$400 based on historic pricing on the auction site for a broken 2.8

4. wilsonneal

wilsonneal Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Rollei's sold.

5. ishootfilm

ishootfilm Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    PM sent about the Hasselblad. Thanks.

6. imush

imush Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Franka Solida is the version without a rangefinder?

7. wilsonneal

wilsonneal Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    The Franka has a rangefinder, but it is uncoupled. Like an old Leica IIIf, you compose, slide your eye over to the RF, get the distance reading, dial in the lens to that reading, compose and shoot. The RF is a little less than accurate at distances up to 5 feet, but accurate after that. This could be adjusted very easily, but I never bothered. A couple of the images in my gallery were actually shot with this camera. It's surprisingly sharp. It's very quiet. It's super packable, fitting into the pocket of my raincoat.

8. mikebarger

mikebarger Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    What do we have in the F2 line? year of body, which finder, black/chrome? I already have a F, F3HP and EL2 I don't use, why not another one?

Thanks

9. mouren

mouren Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    PM sent about the Franka.

10. wilsonneal

wilsonneal Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Hasselblad is sold. New ad for Franka coming soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.