Head's up. Frame Sale

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Equipment' started by Flotsam, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Flotsam

Flotsam Member

In case anyone is interested. American Frame [ http://americanframe.com ] has a 30% off Nielson metal standard and radius frames (chops) until tomorrow (March 31st). Nice deal if you need them.

2. geraldatwork

geraldatwork Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Seems like a good deal if you need them and could make a decision. Fortunately there is a Pearl Paint Art store near me. I there a few in the eastern United States and they have an internet site. They have a big selection of frames in many sizes. For a show last fall I needed 24 frames 11X14 and I picked up decent metal black frames ready to hang with glass for $11.70 each. I just had to cut the mats. I recently picked up 3 black wood 16X20 frames complete I think were $16-17 each.

3. Flotsam

Flotsam Member

I've been standardizing on 14"x14" and mounting the prints either horizontal or vertical in them. With this sale, I can get them for under eleven bucks with hardware and plexi. Pretty good for Nielson. I've got a Pearl Paint nearby. I need to get there for Matt and Mount board.

4. oriecat

oriecat Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Thanks for the reminder, Neal! I got a postcard from them about it a while ago, but then forgot to check it out. I have been ordering the Radius, so it would be good to get some more for cheap!