Heli/Aerial handles for Cambo 4x5

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by SteveR, Jul 27, 2010.

1. SteveR

SteveR Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi guys, thought I should post this here in case there's any interested takers.

I've got a set of handles from an old Cambo SC Kit. This is one of those accessories I picked up with great enthusiasm, but only used the once.

I think the pictures speak for themselves, name a price? Buyer would pay postage costs, I'm not sure what that would be since they're large, but not very heavy.

Attached Files:

2. awldune

awldune Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    For shooting a Cambo monorail handheld and from the hip? Intriguing prospect, I guess you would need the reflex viewer and massive biceps?

3. SteveR

SteveR Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Ha ha! Yes, both of those help :tongue: I sold the reflex viewer a few years ago around the same time I sold the camera, this one just happened to show up in a corner while I was moving house, forgot I had them actually. Surprisingly enough, they actually balance the monorail quite well, once you lock them into the right place along the rail. Great also for shooting from any high place, have done some 'street' photography with them, ie, building rooftop looking down at the street.