Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Presentation & Marketing' started by ReadyPhotoSite, Dec 8, 2009.

1. ReadyPhotoSite

ReadyPhotoSite Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hello, I'm Emma, I'm a big photography fan and only start shooting myself with my Canon EOS Rebel XS. I'm a project manager at wonderful ReadyPhotoSite, we deliver cool editable photo websites to photographers.

I don't have any photos to show you yet, but I guess sooner or later I will dare to post something for your viewing. Until that moment, i hope to draw some inspiration here, find some new topics to cover at our blog and hopefully find new pals Thanks!

2. paul_c5x4

paul_c5x4 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Wot size film does a Canon EOS Rebel XS use ? :D

3. David A. Goldfarb

David A. Goldfarb Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Welcome to APUG.

Generally, when commercial providers of services for photographers wish to announce their products, they become advertisers on the site. I've moved this introduction to "Presentation and Marketing," since there may be some APUG users interested in this service, but would recommend that you scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on "Advertise" under APUG.org to learn about the very reasonably priced packages available for advertising commercial services on APUG.

4. Jeff Kubach

Jeff Kubach Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG also. Thanks for the info, try to remember to use it!

Jeff

5. gmikol

gmikol Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    While I think this is blatant SPAM, the mods have decided to keep it instead of dump it....

But I sure hope that Emma is talking about her EOS 500 (Rebel XS) 35mm film camera introduced in 1993, as opposed to the current-production D*****l Rebel XS (EOS 1000D)