Hello from Chico, California

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the APUG Community' started by gcoates, Feb 28, 2005.

1. gcoates

gcoates Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hello, everyone. I found this forum a month or so back, and I've been reading copiously. So far, I'm impressed; this seems like a great forum. I'm currently using Nikon 35mm and a Mamiya RB67, but I'm planning to purchase a 5x7 outfit as soon as I can save up the money. I shoot primarily nature images, but I also enjoy portrait work and family snapshots. My website is in my signature. It's currently under construction, but you can get a sneak preview by going to The Gallery Page.

Sean, thanks for putting together a fantastic community!

Greg

2. Peter Schrager

Peter Schrager Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Welcome

Welcome Greg-Yes;you found the right place. Know Chico very well as I have some property up in the highlands. Great town at the foot of the Sierras. Have a good time while you are here!
    Regards, Peter

3. BWGirl

BWGirl Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG, Greg!
    I love the corncrib and the icicles & cascade photos. Beautiful! This is a great place to meet others with similar intersts to yours. So, again, welcome!

4. MattCarey

MattCarey Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Heya!

I used to have family in the Yuba City/Calusa area. Also in the Grass Valley area. Nice to see some *real* northern californians around.

Matt (from San Jose)

5. rbarker

rbarker Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Welcome, Greg.