Hello from Kiev (Ukraine)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the APUG Community' started by iblazr, May 22, 2013.

1. iblazr

iblazr Member

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Hi, guys! I'm a digital photographer from Kiev with more than 5 years experience.
    Came to this forum by friend's recomendation.

Also i'm an engineer and want to hear some feedback about my invention for photographers. It's a first LED Flash for Smartphones and Tablets. I'm planning to launch that device at kickstarter soon.

What do you think about such device? Do you really need a powerful flash for camera phone? How much will you pay for external flash?
    Hope thread's moderator will allow to post a few photos of device and test pictures :smile:

Thank You!
    Vlad.

2. railwayman3

railwayman3 Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Hi, and welcome to the Forums. This part of the Forum is actually dedicated to "Analogue" photo work, i.e. using film, chemical processing, optical printing, etc. You'll probably get much more interest if you post your ideas on the sister site for digital photographers, www.dpug.org. Good luck with your invention.

3. Jeff Kubach

Jeff Kubach Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hello and welcome to APUG!

Jeff

4. Sirius Glass

Sirius Glass Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG

We can cure your digital addiction, and get you on the path to real photograph with film.

5. iblazr

iblazr Member

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Ha-ha, guys. That's cool!
    Thanks for greetings.