Hello from Tennessee!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the APUG Community' started by SueB, Apr 1, 2007.

1. SueB

SueB Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Hello there!
    My name is Suerita and I am very interested in learning photography, both traditional and the dreaded "D" word. :tongue:
    I was wondering if anyone could suggest a school in the area that would be of assistance to what I am interested in. I appreciate any and all feedback!
    Thanks!! :D

2. roteague

roteague Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Hello Suerita, welcome from Hawaii. The best way to learn is to do, go out, buy yourself a camera and take a few pictures. You can always ask questions - this is a friendly forum, I'm sure you will get a lot of responses.

3. papagene

papagene Membership Council Council

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi Suerita... welcome to APUG. Not sure of schools in your area - someone from that region will have to answer that question. But this site is a very good resource whether you are in school or not. I hope you enjoy your visits here in the future.

gene

4. Kobin

Kobin Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The University of Memphis offers photo classes. Contact Buz Boehm at Memphis Photo Supply on Erin at Poplar. Contact the very strong camera club that meets at St. Francis Hospital:
    http://www.memphiscameraclub.org/

Couldn't tell you about anything outside Memphis, but an internet search for the UT branches and other colleges might be helpful

Good Luck.
    K.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2007
  5. Drew B.

Drew B. Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Sue, welcome from New England. Please, for your own good, stay away from that throw-away technology, and "breath in" Film! You'll live longer!

6. copake_ham

copake_ham Inactive

Shooter:
    35mm
    Sue,

Welcome from NYC.